‘Peter Potato’ is a quirky, story-based series of mini-games about a shy, clumsy potato who is helplessly in love with a cabbage.
The game unfolds over 70 fast-paced levels – testing your skill, speed, accuracy, rhythm, memory, and intellect in all sorts of tricky and exciting situations. It follows Peter Potato as he tries to build up enough confidence to ask Suzy Cabbage to the school disco – before his evil archenemy Colin Carrot beats him to it!
The adventure takes place over 5 days of vegetable school life, and will see you helping Peter increase his confidence by dazzling with slick Turbodance moves, speedily swimming with Lenny Leek, wowing with super-cool new clothes, mastering Manicmaths with Raymond Pepper, perfecting Fruitball with Lily Onion, and snowboarding at lightning speed. You’ll unlock accessories, meet and compete with vegetable friends and enemies, collect seeds, discover fun nutritional vegetable facts – and (hopefully!) take Suzy Cabbage to the school disco!
The game is designed for children aged 7 to 107, and aims to inspire an interest in vegetables in a fun and informative way. It also features positive role models promoting positive values, such as showing empathy and helping others.
– Over 70 fast-paced mini games
– Lots of different game types (including Turbodancing, Manicmaths, super fast tapping, snowboarding, running, side-swimming, Fruitball, counting, skateboarding and more)
– 150 vegetable facts – encouraging healthy eating!!
– Simple intuitive controls
– Engaging integrated story, promoting positive values
– 20 different vegetable characters to collect and learn about (meet Greg Garlic and Bryonny Broccoli!)
– Fun educational elements
– Cool clothes and accessories for Peter to wear (including pants hat and bread shoes!)
– Entertaining, funny dialogue
– Beautiful vegetable imagery
– NO adverts or in-app purchases
19th February 2015
iOS (available from the App Store)
Bueller Games is a new independent video games company which aims to create emotional, textured, educational and fun interactive experiences. They hope their games will have a positive and long-lasting effect on their users and society.
Bueller Games is a one-man independent games studio run by Philip Sinclair. Philip has been making video games since he was 12 years old (starting on his Amiga 500!), and has over 14 years experience working as a designer. The studio is based in the coastal town of Falmouth, UK, where the natural environment is a constant inspiration, and played a significant role in the creation of Peter Potato. With an innate curiosity behind each of its creations, Bueller Games tugs at every player’s natural inquisitiveness with simple, fun, engaging adventures for the young and young at heart.
Design/ programming/ art/ sounds – Philip Sinclair
Music – Thomas G J Sharpe
If you require any further information please email email@example.com